Trump tells Fox News: ‘Get rid of Karl Rove’

Source: The Hill | March 5, 2024 | Dominick Mastrangelo

Former President Trump on Tuesday implored Fox News to stop putting Karl Rove, a former top aide to former President George W. Bush and a longtime political commentator, on its air.

In a Truth Social post, Trump also blasted political commentator Marc Thiessen, who frequently appears on Fox, calling him a “RINO Bush apologist.”

“He was wrong about me in 2016, and in 2020 I got more votes than any sitting President in history,” the former president said, then turning his ire on Rove.

“My record on Endorsements is unmatched by anyone, EVER! Put on people who understand what is going on in politics…And while you’re at it, GET RID OF KARL ROVE!!!” Trump wrote.

The former president’s criticism came after a segment that aired on Fox News earlier Tuesday, which was highlighted by Mediaite, during which Thiessen said, “The only person who’s less popular than Joe Biden is Donald Trump.”

“A lot of people don’t want this choice … so it could go either way,” Thiessen said, referring to the likely November rematch between Trump and President Biden.

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #60045

Consistent #60046

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.