Trump: Prosecution’s ‘star’ witness in NY fraud case ‘lied like a dog…

Source: The Hill | October 26, 2023 | Sarah Fortinsky

Trump: Prosecution’s ‘star’ witness in New York fraud case ‘lied like a dog on the stand’

Former President Trump took a victory lap on social media late Wednesday, claiming the prosecution’s case was “dead” after his former fixer Michael Cohen appeared to contradict himself on the stand earlier that day.

Trump claimed Cohen, New York Attorney General Letitia James’s “star” witness in the fraud case, “lied like a dog on the stand today, and then admitted I did NOTHING WRONG,” adding, “A total SleazeBag.”

“The New York State Attorney Generals case against me is DEAD, but the Radical Left Judge REFUSES to end it. He just can’t let it go,” Trump wrote on Truth Social, repeating his frequent attack on the judge in the case.

“Letitia James should focus on Violent Crime, which is out of control. So unfair. I don’t even get a Jury Trial. A blight on the New York State Judicial System,” he continued. “Businesses are watching all over the world, and never coming in, only moving out. The Governor should get involved.”

He added, “Election Interference by my Political Opponent!” he said.

……..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.