Deutsche Bank says Trump's private bankers have resigned

Source: The Hill | December 22, 2020 | Joseph Choi

Deutsche Bank employees in charge of lending to President Trump and his son-in-law Jared Kushner have resigned, Deutsche Bank announced Tuesday.

Daniel Hunter, a spokesman for the bank, said in a statement that “Rosemary Vrablic and Dominic Scalzi have tendered their resignations to Deutsche Bank effective as of year-end, which was accepted by the bank.”

Vrablic and Scalzi joined the bank a decade ago, CNN reports.

Vrablic was a trusted contact at the Trump Organization who arranged for millions in loans, according to The New York Times. Deutsche Bank has lended Trump more than $300 million, CNN noted.

In a statement Vrablic said, “I’ve chosen to resign my position with the bank effective December 31 and am looking forward to my retirement.”

In August, the bank announced it would be opening an internal investigation into Vrablic to determine if she had acted improperly when she bought an apartment from Bergel 715 Associates in 2013 for $1.5 million.

This came after a New York Times report revealed Kushner and wife Ivanka Trump had received $1 million to $5 million from Bergel 715 in 2019. The two had not previously reported having ownership in the company.

……..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.